- RSS Channel Showcase 1436295
- RSS Channel Showcase 9442635
- RSS Channel Showcase 2779002
- RSS Channel Showcase 1117876
Articles on this Page
- 02/22/17--13:18: _Existing-Home Sales...
- 03/08/17--14:32: _Must vs. Lust: What...
- 03/16/17--15:44: _What Do Real Estate...
- 03/28/17--10:22: _Are You a Cheap vs....
- 03/29/17--15:43: _Pending Home Sales ...
- 04/12/17--13:28: _Watch for These Ope...
- 04/21/17--16:26: _Home Sales Zoom to ...
- 05/01/17--16:06: _Home Prices Grow Tw...
- 05/09/17--14:43: _Buyers Grow More Co...
- 05/22/17--14:54: _How to Choose a Nei...
- 06/02/17--14:25: _5 Crucial Questions...
- 06/05/17--15:08: _5 Surprising (and U...
- 06/12/17--16:11: _12M New Households,...
- 06/14/17--15:33: _How Long Does It Ta...
- 06/21/17--15:11: _Existing Home Sales...
- 02/22/17--13:18: Existing-Home Sales Jump in January
- 03/08/17--14:32: Must vs. Lust: What Do You Really Need in Your New Home?
- 03/16/17--15:44: What Do Real Estate Pros Look for When It’s Their Turn to Buy?
- 03/28/17--10:22: Are You a Cheap vs. Frugal Homeowner? How to Tell the Difference
- 03/29/17--15:43: Pending Home Sales Leap 5.5% in February
- 04/12/17--13:28: Watch for These Open House Red Flags
- 04/21/17--16:26: Home Sales Zoom to Highest Pace in Decade
- 05/01/17--16:06: Home Prices Grow Twice as Fast as Incomes
- 05/09/17--14:43: Buyers Grow More Confident About Housing
- 05/22/17--14:54: How to Choose a Neighborhood
- 06/02/17--14:25: 5 Crucial Questions Home Buyers Should Ask Sellers Before Moving In
- 06/05/17--15:08: 5 Surprising (and Useful!) Ways to Save for a Down Payment
- 06/12/17--16:11: 12M New Households, 1M Fewer Homeowners
- 06/14/17--15:33: How Long Does It Take to Get a Mortgage?
WASHINGTON (February 22, 2017) — Existing-home sales stepped out to a fast start in 2017, surpassing a recent cyclical high and increasing in January to the fastest pace in almost a decade, according to the National Association of Realtors®. All … Continue reading
The super-simple (and fun) way to separate needs from nice-to-haves. This article was contributed by Mandi Gubler, a DIYer and home decor blogger, who writes “Vintage Revivals” and believes “your house should look like you and no one else.” When … Continue reading
What you really need to know about buying — from the people who house hunt for a living. Take the long view when you’re buying, says Chicago agent Pekarsky. He plans to start a family in a few years, so … Continue reading
Sometimes trying to save will actually cost you more. Here’s when that happens. You’ve got all the loyalty apps (free burrito after you buy 10!), you shopped around for the lowest rate on your mortgage, and you never go to … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (March 29, 2017) — Pending home sales rebounded sharply in February to their highest level in nearly a year and second-highest level in over a decade, according to the National Association of Realtors®. All major regions saw a notable … Continue reading
Daily Real Estate News | Wednesday, April 12, 2017 How fast can you pick out signs of deferred maintenance in a listing? Realtor.com® recently spotlighted several red flags to watch for at an open house. Intense scents. The stronger the … Continue reading
Daily Real Estate News | Friday, April 21, 2017 This spring’s housing mantra: Going, going, gone! “Severe” housing shortages are prompting existing homes to sell significantly faster this year, propelling home sales to the highest pace in more than a … Continue reading
Daily Real Estate News | Monday, May 01, 2017 Strong buyer demand this spring is pushing home prices up at double the rate of increase in income growth, The Wall Street Journal reports. The median price of an existing home … Continue reading
Daily Real Estate News | Tuesday, May 09, 2017 You may need to do less convincing to get home shoppers to make their move in the housing market. Fannie Mae’s Home Purchase Sentiment Index rose 2.2 percentage points in April, … Continue reading
9 key questions to answer when you’re location shopping. Location is everything when you’re searching for a home. Finding your dream neighborhood may seem like the easiest part, but once you factor in budget, non-negotiable home features, and proximity to … Continue reading
By Matt Christensen | Jun 2, 2017 Moving into a home you’ve just bought is exciting—and sometimes exasperating. That’s because, although you might love your new place, you don’t know it all that well—which means that sooner or later, you’re bound … Continue reading
One of the biggest misconceptions of homebuying? The 20% down payment. Here’s how to buy with a lot less down. Buying your first home conjures up all kinds of warm and fuzzy emotions: pride, joy, contentment. But before you get … Continue reading
Daily Real Estate News | Monday, June 12, 2017 What will it take to make homeownership a national priority? Despite the addition of about 11.8 million households between 2006 and 2016, there are roughly 1 million fewer homeowners today than … Continue reading
Daily Real Estate News | Tuesday, June 13, 2017 Home shoppers may need to plan for more time than they realize when they’re starting the process of obtaining a mortgage. “Today’s mortgage process is very involved, particularly with regard to … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (June 21, 2017) — Existing-home sales rebounded in May following a notable decline in April, and low inventory levels helped propel the median sales price to a new high while pushing down the median days a home is on … Continue reading